KGB Cells Museum is open Tue–Sat 11–17.
Last admission to the museum is 30 minutes before closing time.
The museum is closed on National Holidays (January 1st, February 24th, April 19th, April 21st, May 1st, June 9th, June 23rd and June 24th, August 20th, December 24th–26th).
Regular opening hours do not apply on days with reduced working hours (23 February, 22 June and 23 & 31 December). Changes in opening hours on these days will be announced on our website in advance.
|Regular||Reduced (children, students and senior citizens)||Families (up to two adults and their children up to the age of 18)|
|Museum ticket||5 €||2 €||10 €|
|Combination ticket – single visit to Tartu City Museum and all of its branches||15 €||8 €||25 €|
|Guided tour (museum ticket price not included)||20 €|
For guided tours please contact us know at least three days in advance.
- Disabled persons under 16 and those accompanying them
- Persons with severe disabilities and those accompanying them
- Members of ICOM and the Estonian Museum Association (membership card required)
- Unlawfully repressed persons
- Journalists (press card required)
- Honorary citizens of Tartu
- Children in general education schools in Tartu and those accompanying them for education purposes
- Students of Tartu Vocational Education centre and those accompanying them for education purposes
- Conscripts in the military of the Republic of Estonia
- Employees of Estonian museums (employment certificate required)
Free admission for all visitors:
- International Museum Day – 18 May
- Tartu City Museum’s birthday – 31 October